Sunday, September 16

Week 1: 9th Grade Counts!!

I'm kind of in love with my classroom....































Which is a good thing because I spend just about every waking hour in it right now. Teaching is fun! and hard! and scary! and I might be messing up everything and failing them completely, but I love them and right now I kind of want to spend every minute of every day trying to figure out how to teach them. Except that I also want to sleep, and catch up with friends, and do my laundry.... Thankfully God made weekends. Sadly however this one is just about over and I have so many stories to tell, but no energy to tell in here just yet.

I'm about to start a new week- week two of their Freshman year of high school, what is that cooky new English teacher going to make us do this week? Stay tuned...

2 comments:

l'antimoodle said...

Wohooo!! Sounds like you feel about teaching the same way I do!! Yes, it is great and scary and a lot of work even here at the other end of the world!! How many classes are you teaching? How many students do you have in total?

Unknown said...

Anne! We all want to hear about weeks 2-5!!