Sunday, June 26

Wedding Bells

Hello. I just got home from Melissa's wedding. Whew. My feet hurt. We did so much crazy dancing... it was a blast! The last wedding I went to was Jessica's, which was nice and I love her dearly, but she's Baptist, and they can't have dancing at their wedding. Needless to say, the reception was pretty short. So, it was nice to have a good Catholic wedding with plenty of alcohol and dancing! We Catholics sure can party, that's for sure. The service may be a little longer, but at least there's something to look forward to afterwords.
Chelsea, Alexis and Katy were all bridesmaids. It was a little surreal. Missy is married! yikes. I guess I should feel old or something, but I don't at all.

Tomorrow I'm heading up to the lake house with Chelsea and Alexis! :) We moved in last weekend and it is GREAT. I love it. The house is really nice and we've got a pontoon, and there's a great swimming hole right there. It's fabulous. And I have absolutely nothing to do this week so I might be up there a lot. I finished the synchro coaching, the team is off at nationals in Buffalo this weekend.

Shannon is comming next weekend!!! I'm so excited! people are visiting me! And I get to introduce her to the wonders of the Midwest :)

No comments: