Monday, June 27

What Philosophy do you follow?

You scored as Existentialism. Your life is guided by the concept of Existentialism: You choose the meaning and purpose of your life.


"Man is condemned to be free; because once thrown into the world, he is responsible for everything he does.
It is up to you to give [life] a meaning."
--Jean-Paul Sartre


"It is man's natural sickness to believe that he possesses the Truth."
--Blaise Pascal


More info at Arocoun's" Wikipedia User Page...

Existentialism

95%

Hedonism

65%

Utilitarianism

40%

Nihilism

35%

Strong Egoism

25%

Justice (Fairness)

25%

Kantianism

20%

Apathy

5%

Divine Command

0%

What philosophy do you follow? (v1.03)
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It keeps asking me to "log in" whenever I try and take the quiz. Which is dreadfully annoying. I don't want a blog. I should not have a blog. I just want to take a bloody quiz.

Sigh..

Eric

Anne said...

I fixed the link, so you should be able to take it now.